Thank you for choosing the bilingual option of the Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (SCBScN)
Please print the form and mail it to:
Alpha Barry, C.Mgr., C.I.M., F.M.P
Directeur Adjoint, Opérations
La Cité universitaire francophone
Université de Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
General informationSee our Application Guide for admission information, including transcripts and other requirements.
- The bilingual option of the Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (SCBScN) is offered from October 1st to May 1st.
- Refugees or students requiring a study permit (international students) must register using either, the application for international admission or, the registration form for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
- Programs offered to international students must meet certain standards and may not be available year-round. For more information, see: International Programs
Registration fees:Register free of charge by May 1st, 2022.
Literacy and Adult Education applicationsThis application will include Adult 12, Adult 10 or Literacy options. For more information, see: Literacy and Adult Education.
- Applicants for Literacy and Adult Education can be contacted by letter, phone, email or through the mySaskPolytech website. Confirm your preferred method of communication at your admission appointment.
- Please provide your transcripts to the Office of Literacy and Adult Education. If you do not have one, fill out a copy of the authorization form to allow the orientation counsellor to access your student information.
- Proof of English proficiency is required for all applicants whose mother tongue is not English. For more information on demonstrating English proficiency, please speak to your recruitment consultant.
Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC)
- Free registration
- For more information, see: English Language Training